Jeremy Snyder is a talented, experienced, and fearless trial attorney with expertise in courts-martial of all types. When he was just 23 years old, he graduated from the University of Virginia School of Law—ranked by U.S. News as the top public law school and in the top-10 of all 200 law schools in the country. He then answered his nation’s call and joined the Air Force JAG Corps, where he was selected for every top trial lawyer position, both prosecution and defense, at the earliest opportunity. After more than 12 years of service and 7 different military assignments, he was promoted to lieutenant colonel and would be required to leave trial work if he remained on active duty. Instead, he entered private practice to continue on as one of the best court-martial defense attorneys worldwide for all members of the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Space Force, and Coast Guard.
Mr. Snyder has a strong record handling cases of complex fraud, international crimes, larceny, drugs, aggravated assault, sexual assault, multi-victim cases, vehicular homicide, and attempted murder. He has tried more than 100 hearings and more than 40 contested, felony-level federal trials in the United States, England, Germany, Italy, Turkey, and Japan. He has overseen hundreds more trials as a supervisor. He holds an advanced degree from The Judge Advocate General’s School (U.S. Army) in military law. He served as a diplomat lawyer in Kuwait as the advisor to a Major General and the U.S. Ambassador. He is a graduate of the Joint and Combined Warfighting School, among senior officers of all service branches, earning the distinction of Joint Qualified Officer. His unparalleled experience in the military and in the courtroom sets him apart from other attorneys.
Mr. Snyder is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, all military trial courts worldwide, the Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals, the Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, and the Supreme Court of the United States of America. He continues to serve as a lieutenant colonel in the Air Force Reserve.
- Military Justice
- Criminal Defense
- Virginia (inactive status)
- North Carolina (inactive status)
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Virginia Supreme Court (inactive status)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia (inactive status)
- North Carolina Supreme Court (inactive status)
- Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals
- Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- United States Supreme Court
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Senior Trial Attorney Crisp and Associates, LLC, 2021-present
- U.S. Air Force Reserve, Judge Advocate General’s Corps, 2021 – present
- U.S. Air Force, Judge Advocate General’s Corps, 2009-2021