Defense Attorneys Defending the Freedom of Military Personnel Charged with Violent Crimes

Violent crimes are some of the most aggressively prosecuted offenses. You need a skilled military defense attorney or you could incur severe penalties if convicted. If you have been charged with any violent crime, from assault and battery to abuse of a detainee or homicide, you need to contact an experienced legal representative right away. Our law firm can diligently work to protect your rights and defend your freedoms.

Our team has years of experience handling complex criminal cases and can work diligently to secure the best possible resolution to your case. In the event that you have been charged with a violent act, do not hesitate to contact Crisp and Associates Military Law today.

The penalties you may be facing can vary, but any criminal act can have long-term, negative effects on a military service member’s life. Even without a formal conviction, charges for a violent crime can leave you facing confinement, restraining orders, loss of rank or discharge, as well as civilian penalties or consequences. When you work with Crisp and Associates Military Law, we can immediately begin to investigate your case and determine if your rights were violated in any manner during your arrest or booking. We can use our knowledge of the military justice system to help ensure that you receive the best possible defense for your case.


At Crisp and Associates Military Law, we are qualified military criminal defense attorneys who work with each client to ensure that their rights are protected. Our attorneys have experience serving in the military, serving with the Judge Advocate General’s Corps, and serving in law enforcement. We know firsthand how devastating crimes and criminal convictions can be. When you retain us, we will do all that we can to protect you and your future. Any questions or concerns you may have can be directed to Crisp and Associates Military Law today by contacting the firm and scheduling a free initial consultation.

Free Consultation Request